Skeena Diversity offers assistance to eligible newcomers/immigrants with their 2020 income tax returns at no charge.register
Skeena Diversity continues to offer our full range of services - online and in-person by appointmentBOOK AN APPOINTMENT
December 1, 2020
Skeena Diversity invites you to join our tasty contest: are you missing your friends and Christmas cookie exchange? Why not share a video or slide show of your Christmas cookie cooking steps. Show us how you make your favourite treats for this festive season or any other special occasion.
We will come together to share and learn from each other. And we are going to award a few gift certificates for the best efforts.
So what you need to do:
1. Register and let us know the story behind your sweets
2. Record or take photos of the steps, be as creative as you wish
3. Keep your video to no more than 10 minutes
4. Follow the instructions in our follow up email on how to submit your video
5. Join us for the special International Cooking live event on Zoom:
Saturday, December 12 at 10 am
Tuesday, December 15 at 12 pm
Saturday, December 19 at 11 am
Join us on Tuesdays at 12
pm noon for International Cooking Online.
Each week, we feature a different volunteer chef sharing their cooking video/slideshow. We are adding recipes and recordings where available.